This is all my video of Spain.
First half of the video is taken in Park Guell. There was a lady in yellow who was dressed as a butterfly............ I could never catch her moving. She was on stilts and every now and again she fluttered around the place.
The second part is the video of La Sagrada Familia. It is a work in progress as you can hear from the clip taken inside. Strange to think that this Cathedral will not be finished in my lifetime. Glad I got to see it.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow!!! i have never seen a building that looks like that!
It's so amazing that so many years have passed, and they are still working on it. It's a work of art!
I love the nativity facade. it's just so interesting to look at and so unique!
Post a Comment