Friday, December 5, 2008

Cooley Peninsula

The next stop on our trip was Ireland. The Richesons found Rampark House on the internet. It's located on the Cooley Peninsula near Carlingford which is 50 miles north of Dublin. The house is what everyone wants to see in Ireland - whitewashed walls, thatched roof and a dog thrown in for good measure - way cute. Dermot joined us for a few days at Rampark House.


The area near Carlingford is where, "The Cattle Raid of Cooley" (The Táin), took place. Turn up the volume and enjoy.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rampark looks great. The music reminds me of the seventies. That, as far as I know, is the only picture of me on the internet.

Anonymous said...

Just saw another one outside the Crown.

Melissa said...

very cool!
how do you make those picture movies!? so much better to do it that way then how I do it.

Dan and Ger said...

Tomred.. there is more photos of you to come.
Glad you liked them. Yeh, I've been humming that tune for days now. Can't get it out of my head.

Ger