Sunday, August 23, 2009

Look at this little guy!



Today we brought Kerbi to Doggie Park and found this little guy on the ground. I guess I just happened to look down at the right moment 'cause he was very well blended into the background. The red stuff on his back is the red clay that is around here. He was a fast little mover when he got going.




There is a happy ending to this little story. We walked out of the fenced in area and walked to the lake nearby and set the little fella free. He swam off and then turned around and came back to the waters edge, stuck his head up as if to say "Thank you" and turned around and swam off to the center of the lake where he was eaten by a giant crocodile.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

its so cute and tiny! too bad he was eaten by a crocodile! haha

Chelsea said...

I have never seen one so small, so cute! I sooo would have kept him haha