Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Dan


Happy Birthday Dan.

It was Dan's Birthday yesterday. He took the day off work and took some of these photos.




Our Plumeria is blooming again this year and the first flower opened on Dan's Birthday. Not only was it the first bloom of the year but it was a 4-petal plumeria.



Now I am no Plumeria expert but I have never seen a 4-petal plumeria flower before. Perhaps it is like a 4-leaf clover and is lucky! That being the case then........ may it bring you luck Dan.
The other Plumeria will be blooming in a month or so and I have no idea what color it will be ....... Oh the anticipation.

















Back to Dan's Birthday........... the lucky fella got a laptop.

We went out for dinner last night and I can truly say......... the dessert was amazing (sorry no photos). It was a caramel chocolate tart with Burnt Brandy Ice Cream ......... deeeeeeeeeeelicious.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

happy birthday uncle!!!

you ban grow plumerias out there?

Melissa said...

can..oops

and Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good one!